A thorough inspection would clarify this quite quickly, provided that you have one carried after every few years or so. For those who aren’t in the habit of doing that, here are some signs:
- Wind storms cause the shingles to come off
- Buckling or curling is visible at the edges of the shingles
- Shingle granules fall off the roof and land in your gutters, as well as, the points where downspouts discharge
- Discoloring of shingles
- Roof boards and ceilings show water stains
- Water leaks are a common occurrence for you
Call the Roof Guy Today for a free estimate!